Thursday, May 1, 2008

Live, Work Hard, Play the entire time

I am so proud to announce the wonderful work that our Midtown Owner, Lauren DiNatale, has done to secure a new relationship with Atlantic Station! She has worked to make The American Boot Camp Company the Official Boot Camp in Atlantic Station. This relationship will help our entire organization to grow and generate new clients but will specifically help the Midtown area to begin to take some market share in the boot camp industry. With free workouts twice a month in Central Park, we are sure to attract many people for fun, yet challenging workouts.



But what is very exciting to me is that the Live, Work, Play mentality that Atlantic Station builds its community around is the very same premise that The American Boot Camp Company follows. We want all of our clients and instructors to work hard, but to play harder. Even in our instructor group, we can be found many mornings starting to "play" before we even get to work. Check out this post from several months ago on how our Happy Hour begins before work. We think life begins over coffee and that we should play the entire day.



Now I know that many people believe that all I do all day is workout and train people. Although I wish that was true, it couldn't be farther from the truth. Check out a Day in the Life of The American Boot Camp Company owner. I, too must go to a job every day where I deal with clients, sales, marketing, financials and have goals and must manage employees. Fortunately for me, I try to make this as fun as possible by building my business around my passion. If everyone could do this, I think the world would be a much more productive place. But until then, I will settle for playing at 6am, happy hour at 7 am and then heading off to work!

No comments: