Sunday, July 20, 2008

The "boot camp" girls next door

The American Boot Camp Company is made up of an amazing group of men and women. Those that are leaders and followers. Instructors and clients. Everyday, I am amazed that the ability of so many people to stay positive, achieve their goals and make amazing self discovery. So when I tell them that "I believe in them", it is more than just words, it is the truth.

Every now and then a couple of people really make a mark and do more than just remind me why I get out of bed every day - their actions and choices help me to get out of bed. So this post is for them - the boot camp girls next door!

Thanks girls!
For being such great role models For showing that you can do it ALL and still get in a run.
Thanks for being a super smilely, whistlin', single gal on the prowl with a super cool day job and still finding time for your friends and making time to help folks get in shape before dawn each day.
Thanks for being a beautiful bride to be that choses her words wisely and never stops smiling all the while managing a career, one of the most eligible bachelors in Atlanta, being the new girl in town and a new love for the crazy sport of running. Thanks for running because you can!

Ladies, you reminded me why I do what I do, but more importantly you were there for me when I needed the same support and belief that I give my clients every day.

So Thanks!

1 comment:

One Who Prays said...

You always have my support and belief, girl!